Looking for a unique wedding gift for the couple? Give the bride and groom a personalized gift they won't receive from anyone else. This white burlap Christmas tree skirt can be personalized with the bride and grooms name or initial. Every year when they decorate for the Holidays, they will think of you and cherish this heirloom year after year. Start their family traditions by giving them this one of a kind gift. I was married at Christmas time and all the Christmas decorations we received as gifts mean so much to us. Given by family and friends, some of whom are no longer with us makes those gifts even more cherished and priceless. It can also be expensive to purchase your Christmas decorations, so give them a head start in feathering their nest for the holidays. Not just a wedding gift, but great as a housewarming gift or for thinking ahead and feathering your own nest.
You can even send it directly to your recipient with a note from you (enter your message at checkout when marked as a gift), and don't worry, pricing information never goes with the gift, so your recipient won't ever see any pricing details.
Made of creamy white color, high end, upholstery grade burlap, this tree skirt is approx. 60" in diameter, with creamy white home decor grade pom pom trim on the edge. The upholstery grade burlap has a tighter and straighter weave and makes a huge difference in the end product. You cannot find this grade of burlap at the craft stores. This burlap does not have the strong odor and is much less fuzzy than the burlap in craft stores. All edges have been serge stitched to prevent fraying. Skirt has a slit opening and hidden closures.
***What Makes My Christmas Tree Skirts Different than any other Burlap Tree Skirt?***
1. Upholstery Grade Burlap. Less fuzzy than fabric/craft store product. Much straighter and tighter weave for a visibly superior product. No strong burlap odor, this burlap has been cleaned during the manufacturing process. Many other tree skirts are made using craft grade burlap, the difference is night and day. You may find it interesting to know that burlap is made from the jute plant and is a natural fiber that has been around for thousands of years.
2. My Tree Skirts are Lined with Unbleached Muslin. I use only the highest quality materials and the most healthy/eco-friendly possible. In addition, most tree skirts out there are unlined. By contrast, mine are fully lined for a luxurious, substantial product that will stand the test of time. In addition to the superior weight and feel of my lined tree skirt, the lining almost completely eliminates any burlap shedding on your floor. Craft grade, unlined tree skirts can leave quite a mess on your floor and many are not made to last year after year like mine are.
3. My Tree Skirts are Round. What? Sounds pretty basic, shouldn't they all be round? Be sure and check the listing photos of not only mine, but others as well, you may be surprised to find how many handmade tree skirts are not very round.
4. Does the tree skirt lie flat? Again sounds like a given, but if the skirt is out of round and the trim goes in and out unevenly on the edge, you will see tree skirts that do not lie flat and have that "homemade, crafty" look, not to be confused with the much different professionally sewn, "handmade" skirt.
5. My Tree skirts with piping edge come with my own custom made trim. Whether it is tartan plaid flannel, Ticking, etc., I custom make all of my piping trims and take great pride in the evenness and quality of the trim. Look for a trim that is consistent and does not look thinner in parts and thicker in others, there is a lot of skill that goes into achieving a professional, consistent, quality look.
6. My pom-pom tree skirts are trimmed with home decor, professional grade pom pom's. Many competitors out there use more of a craft grade product. My tree skirts are lined, most others on the market are just turned under on the edge for a much less substantial product that you can see right through.
7. All edges are serged with a safety stitch to prevent fraying, made to last for years to come. This can only be accomplished with a specialized sewing machine that does this kind of stitch.
8. Hidden Closures. Who wants to draw attention to the back opening? Discreet hidden velcro closures make this tree skirt a cut above the rest.
9. Personalization. I use a crisp, professional grade transfer process applied with a professional press. The results are perfectly crisp lettering that will last for years. Others use paint, which when applied to burlap, will not be crisp, it will be a bit jagged because of the open weave of the fabric. Also, my personalization is large and in scale with the tree skirt. Many out there are too small or placed too far in on the skirt. You mainly see the edge of the tree skirt, and if your monogram is not substantial enough it will look very inexpensive.
10. Fast turn around! In stock tree skirts can ship out the same day or next business day if they are not personalized. With personalization, my production time takes an additional 1-2 business days, still lightening fast for custom items! (Production time does not include shipping time).
11. The final thing that makes my tree skirts unique are my designs. I have been designing and making tree skirts for many years. I love coming up with new designs and I am always looking for ways to make my handmade products the best on the market. Others may try and copy my designs, but none out there can make the same quality and style of product as The Burlap Cottage®. Check out my reviews and number of sales. The higher the number is usually an indicator of a quality product, good quality control and best of all, happy, satisfied customers. As in most things in life, you get what you pay for.
Optional Initial or name in professional grade transfer.
All products come wrapped in a ribbon with store tag and a bow. . This makes it extra nice when your order is a gift.
All items are hand made and I use natural burlap which part of the charm of burlap is it's texture and imperfections.
Made in my smoke-free studio.
***A portion of my sales goes to charity. Thank you for making a difference by shopping at The Burlap Cottage®.***
© The Burlap Cottage® 2012-2018