Made of a natural evergreen color, reminiscent of pine trees, high end, upholstery grade burlap, this tree skirt is approx. 60" in diameter, with hand made red and white french ticking piping on the edge. The upholstery grade burlap has a tighter and straighter weave and makes a huge difference in the end product. You cannot find this grade of burlap at the craft stores. This burlap does not have the strong odor and is much less fuzzy than the burlap in craft stores. Fully lined with unbleached muslin that reduces what minimal shedding there is from this high grade burlap. All edges have been stitched to prevent fraying. Skirt has a slit opening and closures.
Optional personalization in red or white.
***READY TO SHIP while supplies last, non-personalized usually ships out next business day, with personalization takes 3 days to produce in addition to shipping time selected.
***What Makes My Christmas Tree Skirts Different than any other Burlap Tree Skirt?***
1. Upholstery Grade Burlap. Less fuzzy than fabric/craft store product.
2. My Tree Skirts are Lined with Unbleached Muslin. I use only the highest quality materials and the most healthy/eco-friendly possible.
3. My Tree Skirts are Round. What? Sounds pretty basic, shouldn't they all be round? Be sure and check the listing photos of not only mine, but others as well, you may be surprised to find how many handmade tree skirts are not very round.
4. Does the tree skirt lie flat? Again sounds like a given, but if the skirt is out of round and the trim goes in and out unevenly on the edge, you will see tree skirts that do not lie flat and have that "homemade" look, not to be confused with the much different professionally sewn, "handmade" skirt.
5. My Tree skirts with my custom made trim. I custom make all of my piping trims and take great pride in the evenness and quality of the trim. Look for a trim that is consistent and does not look thinner in parts and thicker in others, there is a lot of skill that goes into achieving a professional, consistent, quality look.
6. My pom-pom tree skirts are trimmed with home decor, professional grade, large pom pom's - not craft grade.
7. All edges are serged with a safety stitch to prevent fraying in the years to come. This can only be accomplished with a specialized sewing machine that does this kind of stitch.
8. Hidden Closures. Discreet hidden velcro closures make this tree skirt a cut above the rest.
9. Personalization. I use a crisp, professional grade transfer process applied with a professional press.
10. Fast turn around! In stock tree skirts with ship out the same day or next business day if they are not personalized. With personalization production takes an additional 1-3 business days, still lightening fast for custom items!
11. The final thing that makes my tree skirts unique are my designs. I have been designing and making tree skirts for many years. I love coming up with new designs and I am always looking for ways to make my handmade products the best.
Listing is for tree skirt only.
All products come wrapped in a ribbon with store tag and a bow. . This makes it extra nice when your order is a gift.
All items are hand made and I use natural burlap which part of the charm of burlap is it's texture and imperfections.
Made in my smoke-free studio.
© The Burlap Cottage® 2012-2019
Please read all shop policies regarding shipping, address changes, no refunds or exchanges. By purchasing this listing you agree to all shop policies.
Materials: Evergreen upholstery grade burlap, Red and White Ticking, Unbleached Muslin Lining, Velro Hidden closures.