All personalized orders will deliver in January. Any non personalized order placed after 11:00 a.m. central 12/19 will deliver in January.
My best selling Burlap Christmas Tree skirt is approx. 60" in diameter, with custom red and white trim on the edge. I make the highest quality tree skirt in the handmade industry! The upholstery grade burlap has a tighter and straighter weave and makes a huge difference in the end product. You cannot find this grade of burlap at the craft stores. No strong odor and is much less fuzzy than the burlap in craft stores. Fully lined. The lining almost completely eliminates all shedding on your floor. All edges have been serged to prevent fraying. Skirt has a slit opening and hidden closures.
******As seen in bhg.com, I am honored that my exclusive design tree skirt has been featured with others from Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Nieman Markus and more big names.
Optional Initial with high grade transfer process for a professional, crisp finish that will last for many years to come.
***What Makes My Christmas Tree Skirts Different than any other Burlap Tree Skirt?***
1. Upholstery Grade Burlap. Less fuzzy than fabric/craft store product.
2. My Tree Skirts are Lined with Unbleached Muslin. I use only the highest quality materials and the most healthy/eco-friendly possible. Mine are fully lined for a luxurious, substantial product that will stand the test of time.
3. My Tree Skirts are Round. What? Sounds pretty basic, shouldn't they all be round? Be sure and check the listing photos of not only mine, but others as well, you may be surprised to find how many handmade tree skirts are not very round.
4. Does the tree skirt lie flat? Again sounds like a given, but if the skirt is out of round and the trim goes in and out unevenly on the edge, you will see tree skirts that do not lie flat and have that "homemade" look, not to be confused with the much different professionally sewn, "handmade" skirt.
5. My Tree skirts with my custom made trim. Look for a trim that is consistent and does not look thinner in parts and thicker in others, there is a lot of skill that goes into achieving a professional, consistent, quality look.
6. My pom-pom tree skirts are trimmed with home decor, professional grade, large pom pom's - not craft grade.
7. All edges are serged with a safety stitch to prevent fraying in the years to come.
8. Hidden Closures. Discreet hidden velcro closures make this tree skirt a cut above the rest.
9. Personalization. I use a crisp, professional grade transfer process applied with a professional press. The results are perfectly crisp lettering that will last for years.
10. Fast turn around! In stock tree skirts with ship out the same day or next business day if they are not personalized. With personalization production takes an additional 1-2 business days, still lightening fast for custom items!
11. The final thing that makes my tree skirts unique are my designs. I have been designing and making tree skirts for many years. I love coming up with new designs and I am always looking for ways to make my handmade products the best. Others may try and copy my designs, but none out there can make the same quality product as The Burlap Cottage®. Check out my reviews and number of sales. The higher the number is usually an indicator of a quality product, good quality control and best of all, happy, satisfied customers. You work hard for your money and this is an investment that will last for years.
All products come wrapped in a ribbon with store tag and a bow. This makes it extra nice when your order is a gift..
All items are hand made and I use natural burlap which part of the charm of burlap is it's texture and imperfections.
***A portion of my sales goes to charity. Thank you for making a difference by shopping at The Burlap Cottage®.***
© The Burlap Cottage® 2012-2018
Please read all shop policies regarding shipping, address changes, no refunds or exchanges. By purchasing this listing you agree to all shop policies.
Materials: Velcro, Unbleached Muslin, Upholstery Grade Burlap, Ticking.