One of the benefits of blogging is that you get to connect with other amazing blogger’s and make friendships. I have learned so much from these pro’s and like a sponge, I have been taking it all in. Now I have a chance to give back!
Doreen over at House Honey’s has nominated me for the Illuminating Blogger Award! Yay, Thank you! Doreen has been such an encourager for me. Not only that, I follow Doreen and look forward to her posts on decor, gardens, so much inspiration. Pop on over to House Honey’s and check it out…….just pure fun!
The Illuminating Blogger Award was created by CJ at Food Stories blog and although it was originally related to food and storytelling blogs, it grew to include everyone once CJ saw all the wonderful, informative blogs in the blogosphere, and I’m so glad it did!
Here’s how it works:
If you’re nominated, then you’ve been awarded the Illuminating Blogger Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their site.
- Include a courtesy link back to the official award site in your blog post.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Share 1 random fact about yourself.
- Nominate at least five other bloggers that you feel have illuminating, informative posts.
- Let the other Bloggers know that you have nominated them.
Random Fact About Me:
I have travelled to 15 different countries. My favorites being Italy (I have been 4 times) and Japan. Because of my travel, I have developed a love for foreign movies, especially British movies and t.v. If money were no object, I would travel more and see the world. We do a fair amount of travel because of my husband’s job, but I would travel even more if I could. : )
My Nominations for the Illuminating Blogger Award are…..drumroll please…….:
Go check out these blogs for inspiration! Thank you again Doreen!